The Need Project covers a large area of Central Bedfordshire - but where else can you find help?

We only take referrals from statutory bodies (e.g. Social Services, GP units, Children’s Centres etc.) or recognised community groups (e.g. local churches and other religious organisations, schools, etc).
We are not able to take self referrals. If you are in need please apply for help through one of the referral bodies.

Below is a list of other Foodbanks, Food Parcel and Community Larder organisations which may be able to assist you if we do not cover your area.